Time: 3pm – 5pm
Theme: Vintage Rose & Lavender cakes ! Celebrating Summer !
We love Vintage and these 2 flavours are really evocative of this era. Lots of countries around the world also use these 2 ingredients so what sensational tastes can we find !
Venue: Shhh its secret …… on a Sunday
Additional venue info: On road parking, may need to allow time to park, bus routes 5 mins round the corner .
Book a place
To book a place, please contact Karen Perkins email@example.com the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:
Room for 20 people in total. Very vintage venue .
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It’s not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.