Time: 3pm – 5pm
Theme: Celebrating the past glorious efforts of the Greek athletes ,and our GB participants … with a honey and ambrosia olympic theme
Looking tor Hellenic or UK Olympic cakes with delicious tastes to inspire our athletes !!
Venue: a tiny bit secret but sportive .. hopefully
Additional venue info: Will attempt to get the olympics on a TV so no one misses anything … plus lashings of tea.
Book a place
To book a place, please contact Karen Perkins firstname.lastname@example.org the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It’s not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.